the moon lives in the lining of your skin
- pablo neruda

Saturday, February 20, 2010

period

got my period yesterday. finally.
feels great to menstruate.
a part of me is regretting going out last night and drinking a little bit and not getting much sleep. wanting to stay open to the intuitive message at this point in my cycle, and fearful that i might have somehow interfered with that. also don't want to negate all the amazing work i did in pilates. was feeling great in my body, and still am, but just a bit uncomfortable in the belly.
i'm going to release all these fears back into the universe and trust that i will receive the messages i need to, trust that my body will show me the way, trust that everything is blossoming at exactly the right time.
breathe....

No comments:

Post a Comment