the moon lives in the lining of your skin
- pablo neruda

Monday, January 25, 2010

it hit me...

on the subway this morning, i think i discovered a link between my life experiences and the material i've been thinking about including in a longer show:

my commitment issues have led me to seek out a path that is all my own.
and i can inspire others to do the same.

not wanting to settle or box myself into anything:
ballet was too restrictive
couldn't decide on college major (chose individualized study instead)
holistic health counseling
different kinds of men, most of whom have their own commitment issues
seeking help from: psychics, tarot, etc.
aunt marianne as an inspiration

fear of being alone and the search to connect to others is also in there

and my one-woman show is another reflection of that all.

hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment