the moon lives in the lining of your skin
- pablo neruda

Sunday, January 31, 2010

me tube

met with david, the guy who saw my last performance and had great things to say.
he has a youtube channel and wants to do some collaboration.

i was inspired last night to start a my own youtube channel, anonymously, so that i can feel free to post and not worry about people i don't want to watch watching.

apparently you can actually make an income by having a youtube channel with alot of viewers. that's not the reason why i'm doing it persay, but it would be a nice perk.

i'm just really interested in telling stories right now. unabashedly honest stories. i don't want to hold back.

what's on my mind is how that will affect my professional career as a counselor. creativity is such a part of healing and i don't think i should hold my creative expression back from my clients - we need to teach by example, right? - but i can't help but feel there would be some conflict of interest. maybe that has more to do with my feeling attached to the center right now. i'm beginning to loosen hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment